Welcome!

Having an upcoming party, baby shower, family day, open house or any other social/corporate events that involves children?

Why not hire a balloon twister to jazz up the party with colour balloon sculptures? Kids are simply facinated with balloons, and so are many of us who are young-at-hearts :)

Call/sms/whatsapp: 9879-9016 (preferred mode)
Facebook : twisty balloons

All balloon twisting will be done by myself (Lisa) unless otherwise stated.



Wednesday 23 January 2013

Baby Shower @ Bukit Batok Civil Club

It was actually Baby Samuel's full month celebration, but I realised I did not manage to take a pic of little Samuel :(
 
anyway here are some of the pics I took on that day :)
 
A bouquet for mommy for the hard work of bringing Samuel to this world!
 
See how pretty I look with these flowers  :)
 
Our mermaid and flowers!
 
Happy to have their beloved sculptures
 
Cutie little pink bunny
 
Thanks to Samuel's parents and all for the great time there!